Wonderful home located in a quiet water-oriented neighborhood with upgraded kitchen, and a relatively recent den and screen porch addition. Only 20 minutes (just over 6 miles) to the guarded white sands of Family Friendly Bethany Beach & the boardwalk. Water access for carry-in watercraft, fishing and crabbing from two docks. Close to fine dining, family dining, mini-golf, full size and executive golf courses, tax free outlet shopping and the big boardwalks in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. All this and low Delaware taxes. Don't miss this one - it's not going to last long! The Sellers wanted me to share the following: "We bought the house because of the kitchen, and especially since we remodeled, it continues to be our favorite room. It is so spacious and the entire Family can be in there helping prepare meals. We also love the proximity to the beach. The den is our second favorite room for Family movie nights, and we love the screened porch for Family craft projects. We are close enough that we can go to the beach any day we want, but far enough away that itâs quiet and we have minimal traffic. And the outdoor shower keeps the sand inside the house to a minimum! We also love the neighborhood, especially taking family bike rides back to the docks to fish and crab and watch the sunsets. Paddle boarding and kayaking from the docks out to the mouth of the bay is just so beautiful. If we didn't need an in-law suite we would never move!" Ask your agent about the Blackwater Village Community website and about public sewer coming in 2024 with no impact fee for existing homes. Don't hesitate to make your appointment to tour this beautiful, perfectly located home - it won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Block, Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
Gravity Septic System
1,704 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Blackwater Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Mooring Area, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price